Lizard (Chipkali in Hindi) is two types and it has a greater significance in Sakuna Sastra which is called Astrology of omens. But what is Sakuna Sastra? It is One of the branches of Astrology where an Astrologer can predict the outcome of a question just by observing the changes in the environment is called ‘Sakuna Sastra’ or ‘Nimitta Sastra’ or Astrology of omens. The word ‘sakuna’ refers to something indicative. ‘Nimitta’ represents something happening at the moment. Let us take an example. A person going on a work found a black cat coming opposite in his way. It is a sakuna or indication that he will see delay or failure in his work. The reason is black represents planet Saturn who gives delays and failures. The cat coming in opposite direction is an indication that Saturn is not favorable for him to carry out that work.Lizard (Chipkali) is two types and has two types of color (white and black) generally seen at home. Using Sakuna Sastra white type of Chipkali are most favorable while Black are un-favorable and inauspicious. So Falling of Chipkali in front of a human and its fell in our hand or climbed into our body or its ‘tik tik’ sound has different omens and indication in our day to day life.
- If it’s fall in to our head
then it’s a omens and indication of getting royals, wealth, luxury and
blessing from the God.
- But if it’s fall in to the person of a Rich man’s head then it’s a omen of destroying of wealth, but reverse in-case of a poor person.
- If a Rich person in Bad health and bed ridden if the Chipkali fall in his head then the native will get more pain and death like suffering. But it’s reverse in case of
a poor person.
- If the Lizard falls in to the forehead then the native will get class Luxury and meet various good friends in near future.
- If the Lizard falls in to the middle of the eyebrow then the native will get royal grant and prestige.
- If the Lizard falls in to the nose then the native will get auspicious results, rid of pains, and he/she will be fortunate.
- If the Lizard falls in to the right ear then it will increase the longevity of the native.
- If in the left ear them Gains.
- If the lizard fall in to two eyes then opportunity of Alliances and relationship.
- In lip it will destroy wealth.
- Under the lip it will Increases the health, wealth and Luxuries.
- If the Lizard falls in to the right hand shoulder then the native gain respect from one’s spouse, higher post in job, and meet various good friends and influence persons
- If the Lizard falls in to the left hand shoulder then the native will get fear from Govt or higher authorities.
- If the Lizard falls in to the above the Larynx (throat) then the native will get favorite good and materialistic and destroy his enemy.
- In right side of the throat gain of friends.
- If the Lizard falls in to the face then Gain of Sweet food, but no result will experience if its climb into your face and shoulder.
- If it fall in to nails then Gain of wealth.
- If it fall into the any of the two Breasts of men then for left side it’s bring Bad luck and for right side fortunate. Women, Left side good luck and right bad.
- If in the womb then native will get well-wisher and good loveable friends
- If it fall in to the right hand of any native then he/she will get new wearer and reverse in case of left hand
- Bring death if it fall in to your heart
- If the Chipkali fall into a pregnant women’s womb the she will get Great and fortunate son
- If fall in the back area then one lose his son
- If fall hip then indication of new diseases, but after falling if it climb to the top then once get good dresses
- For the right thigh it will destroy your wealth and for left it is a good omen regarding your son. For two thighs its bring sound wealth
- For two keens you will get Good vehicles
- If its fall into your genitalia then you will meet friends
- For right foot brings long distance travel, and for left foot its destroy your good friend
- If its fall in to your two feet then you will be in danger
- If its fall in to your toes then it’s a omen of being tension and getting in to life threaten danger
- If it fell between your big toe and small toe then you may opt for a big holiday with your all family members
- If the lizard fall between your ankle and foot then it will kill your wife
- If its fall into your (head)hairs then danger to death If it fell in to your feet and at that time if its climbed upward up to your head then you will get Royals and vast land
- If its fell in to your left body part and simultaneously if it’s get down through the same left side body then you will get all types of gains
- If its fell in to your right body part and simultaneously if it’s get down through the left side of your body then you will get all types of deprivations
- If you’re sleeping and then its fall in to you, so after one month the native will die or he/she may get some respite. But death like suffering would be sure
- If it fall while you eating vessels then you will get wealth If the lizard fall in front of you not in you then you will get desired result and wishes
- If the lizard fall in to any part of your body and if it’s go upward then it’s a omen of improvements of that period of time
- There would be no result if during the Panchanga time of Vadra or Dagda Thithi , Krura Var, Baidhruthi, Mrutu, Jama Ghantaka Yoga, Krura Lagna
- Days : Monday, Wed,
Thursday, Friday : Auspicious result
Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday : Inauspicious result
- Tithi : Pratipada(1st),
Dwitiya(2nd), Chaturthi(4th) – Create Diseases;
Trutiya(3rd) – Gaines; Panchami(5th) , Shasthi(6th),
Saptami(7th), Dwadasi(12th) – Wealth; Astami(8th),
Navami(9th), Dasami(10th) – Painfull; Ekadashi(11th)
– Gain of Son; Tryodashi(13th), Chaturdashi(14th),
Poornima(Full Moon), Amavasya (full waning moon) – Danger. (NB. These are
the Moon cycle from 1 to 14th day and Poornima is the full moon
while Amavasya is full waning moon, please check the Vedic Panchang will
help to understand these termilogy)
Aswani(Beta Arietis) – Cure and successful;
Bharani(41Arietis) – Diseases giver;
Krittika(Alcyone), Vishakha(A Librae) –
Destroyer of wealth;
Mrigashira(l Orionis) – Gain of wealth;
Arudra(Betelgeuse) – Danger to death;
Pushya(d Cancri) – Gains;
Swati(A Bootis) – Auspicious;
Ashlesha(e Hydrae), Jeysta(Antares),
Purva Ashadha(d Sagittarii),
Uttara Ashadha(s Sagittarii),
Abhijit(), Dhanista(b Delphini) – Pain till the death;
Purva Phalguni(d Leonis),
Uttara Phaguni (Denebola) –Auspicious;
Shatabhishaj(l Aquarii), Purva
Bhadrapada(b Pegasi), Uttara
Bhadrapada(g Pegasi) – Huge gain
or Gain of Royal or States;
Revati (z Piscium)
– Gain of longevity.
Sun : Astronomically the Sun is fixed and it is the planets which are moving round Sun. Bu…